Have you ever found yourself in a conversation that was difficult to get out of?
Whether you feel trapped or feel like the conversation is dying down, you still don’t want to be impolite.
The Confidence Project‘s own Tracy Hooper recently visited KATU’s Afternoon Live, a television program about improving your overall lifestyle, to share some of her expert tips on how to gracefully exit any conversation you feel stuck in.
Watch the KATU video to learn how to practice conversation exit strategies.
Some of the aspects that she goes over in the video include:
- Learn the 4 Step Technique for politely exiting any conversation.
- Hear her top 3 exit lines to get out of a conversation gracefully.
- Gain the skills you need to make people feel good about meeting you at any office or personal gathering.
- Practice these new communication skills so you can be comfortable gracefully exiting conversations.
- Build your confidence meeting people in any situation.